Injured in a Bicycle Accident? As Your Attorney, We will help you seek full and fair compensation.
When a bicyclist is involved in an accident with a motor vehicle, it is usually the bicyclist that is most injured. The human body offers little protection from several thousand pounds of metal in motion. Bike accidents can result in very serious injuries and fatalities. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by driver carelessness or recklessness, you are entitled to compensation. At the personal injury law firm of Barry J. Simon, we are experienced in helping injured bicyclists obtain full compensation for their injuries. Whether we are negotiating with insurance companies or arguing your case in court, you can rely on Simon to fight for your rights.
Why Should You Choose The Law Offices Of Barry J. Simon?
- Over 40+ years of experience
- Millions of dollars won and recovered in settlements and verdicts
- A diverse portfolio of case types and clients served
- Strong support and client services
- Competitive Success Rate
Don't Worry, We Can Evaluate Your Case for Free!
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A
AUTO ACCIDENT,TRUCK ACCIDENT,MOTORCYLE ACCIDENT,BICYCLE ACCIDENT,PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT,DOG BITE ACCIDENT
DON'T WORRY, WE MAKE OUR PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES EASY FOR YOU
100% FREE Attorney Consultation
Don't Worry, We Want to Hear About Your Case Regardless of The Conditions.
No Recovery, No Fee
You Will Only Pay When We Successfully Recover a Settlement or Favorable Financial Outcome for Your Case.
"We Fight For Your Rights"
Our Efforts Are Dedicated To Our Client's Rights and Compensation They Are Entitled To.
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
What types of bicycle accident claims can our personal injury attorneys help you with?
- Hit and run accidents
- Distracted drivers
- Public transportation accidents
- Unsafe road conditions
- Defective bike or motor vehicle parts
What Should I Do If I've Been Injured in A Bicycle Accident?
- Seek medical attention promptly.
- Contact the police and file a report.
- Do not negotiate with the at-fault driver or the insurance company.
- Do Not give a recorded statement to the other driver’s insurance company.
- Consult a qualified attorney who cares about you.
- Know Your Rights
- Take photos of the scene of the accident including:
- Damage to your bicycle
- Your injuries
- Any other damage
What types of injuries does our law firm consider ‘severe’?
- Strains, fractures, and dislocations
- Facial and dental trauma
- Neck and back trauma
- Head injury
- Long-term or permanent disability
What are the common causes of bicycle accidents?
- Drivers not yielding to a cyclist
- Drivers hitting a cyclist while making a left-hand or right-hand turn
- Alcohol-impaired driving
- Distracted driving
- Drivers drifting into the bicycle lane
- Motorist or rider error
- Environmental hazards such as uneven pavement or potholes
- Bicycle mechanical failure or defect
- Most bicycle fatalities are a result of a collision with a motor vehicle.
- Head injury is the leading cause of death and/or permanent disability
- The number of bicycle fatalities rose 15 percent last year.
DO YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO A PERSONAL INJURY OR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
CALL TODAY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO ASSESSING YOUR CASE.
Let's help you!
We are dedicated to support you
Barry J. Simon
Attorney at law