Injured From a Dog Bite? As Your Attorney, We will help you seek full and fair compensation.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why Should You Choose The Law Offices Of Barry J. Simon?
As a California based Personal Injury Attorney, Barry J. Simon works hand in hand with clients to ensure the best possible outcome of each case on an individual level.
- Over 40+ years of experience
- Millions of dollars won and recovered in settlements and verdicts
- A diverse portfolio of case types and clients served
- Strong support and client services
- Competitive Success Rate
Don't Worry, We Can Evaluate Your Case for Free!
We Understand how painful, stressful, uncertain, and time-consuming a personal injury can be. Now that the next best step for you is to find the proper legal solution in order to maximize the compensation you may be entitled to. Let us ensure you that there won’t be any large upfront fees to find out whether or not you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A
AUTO ACCIDENT,TRUCK ACCIDENT,MOTORCYLE ACCIDENT,BICYCLE ACCIDENT,PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT,DOG BITE ACCIDENT
DON'T WORRY, WE MAKE OUR PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES EASY FOR YOU
100% FREE Attorney Consultation
Don't Worry, We Want to Hear About Your Case Regardless of The Conditions.
No Recovery, No Fee
You Will Only Pay When We Successfully Recover a Settlement or Favorable Financial Outcome for Your Case.
"We Fight For Your Rights"
Our Efforts Are Dedicated To Our Client's Rights and Compensation They Are Entitled To.
DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
Why do dogs attack in the first place?
- Runners, bikers, and pedestrians are attacked because their movement triggers the predatory instinct of the animal. Naturally, many dogs will chase a figure that is in motion, but it is because of human negligence that they did not learn appropriate behavior, which makes the owner liable for their actions.
What types of dog bite injuries do we seek compensation for?
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Crushing Wounds
- Fractured Bones
What are the California Dog Bite laws?
Since California is a “statutory strict liability state,” you do not have to prove negligence or fault to file a lawsuit and recover compensation. All that must be recognized is that you were bitten in a public place or lawfully in a private place. If you were not trespassing or provoking the dog, the owner is 100% liable for the damages the dog caused.
What do I do if I have been bitten by a dog?
- Seek medical care (even a minor bite could become infected)
- Try to figure out who owns the dog
- Identify the insurance coverage (this includes yours and the negligent party’s)
- File a complaint with animal control and law enforcement
- Preserve evidence (clothes, photos of your injuries, the attack location, etc.)
- Find witnesses and get their contact information
- Document your recovery (via medical reports, a personal journal, etc.)
Consult with a personal injury attorney so you are aware of all of your options and can ensure your best interests remain protected
What are the limitations for damages in California?
- For the most part, there is no real cap on compensatory damages following a personal injury claim. This means that courts are able to award any amount they feel is appropriate and reasonable.
DO YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO A PERSONAL INJURY OR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
CALL TODAY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO ASSESSING YOUR CASE.
Let's help you!
We are dedicated to support you
Barry J. Simon
Attorney at law
Table of Contents
- Injured From a Dog Bite? As Your Attorney, We will help you seek full and fair compensation.
- Why Should You Choose The Law Offices Of Barry J. Simon?
- Don't Worry, We Can Evaluate Your Case for Free!
- PRACTICE AREAS
- The Law Offices of Barry J. Simon
- (877) 733-4393
- HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A
- AUTO ACCIDENT,TRUCK ACCIDENT,MOTORCYLE ACCIDENT,BICYCLE ACCIDENT,PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT,DOG BITE ACCIDENT
- DON'T WORRY, WE MAKE OUR PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES EASY FOR YOU
- 100% FREE Attorney Consultation
- No Recovery, No Fee
- "We Fight For Your Rights"
- DO YOU HAVE A CASE?
- Contact Us Now
- GET IN TOUCH WITH US RIGHT AWAY!
- Contact An Attorney
- Why do dogs attack in the first place?
- What types of dog bite injuries do we seek compensation for?
- What are the California Dog Bite laws?
- What do I do if I have been bitten by a dog?
- What are the limitations for damages in California?
- DO YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO A PERSONAL INJURY OR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
- Let's help you!
- We are dedicated to support you
- Barry J. Simon
- PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY SERVICE AREAS
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Diego County